Re: [IP] this has to stop

In a message dated 8/16/99 6:04:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How come noone else complains about this?   >>

I dont't complain about the long posts, but I probably should in support of
the people who have.  Lately when I see a lot of re: on particular subjects
delete them. This means I could be missing a lot of valuable  information ,
but it takes a long time to go through the mail .  How do I chose which ones
to delete?  I 've gotten to the point where I recognize the people who tend
to include  all or most of the previous post or those who do not change the
subject lines in their responses and delete them.  I hate to do this,but it
this or quit the list and I do not want to do that.   As far as including the
whole previous post and various opinions... if you read your IP mail often,
it does not take long to catch on to the topic or thread!!!!!!!  :-)  .     I
 would hate to have anyone leave IP because of  this (that means you Sara!)
because I think we all have alot to offer.  PLEASE dont include the whole
post in your response.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!