Re: [IP] Mom's back to school jitters

same situation here in CA
Several years ago I found out the 'school nurse' position was open in our school district and the position did not even require that the person applying for the position need be an RN.  The budgets have be cut down so much that most schools do not hire RN's.  Just LVN's, Medical Assistants or someone with a certificate in first aid from the Red Cross.  Some of which don't have enough training to do the job in an emergency situation.