Re: [IP] how much of a bg rise?

according to our "printout from mimimed"...

15 min. before meals                goal      80-160
1 1/2 to 2 hours after meals      goal    140-180
bedtime                                   goal    120-150  no carb snack
midnight                                   goal    100-170
2-3 am                                     goal    100-170
6 am                                       goal      80-170