Re: [IP] Cotton Candy...thoughts

Wow. On the one hand, this whole cotton candy discussion is really cool
because everyone really comes out of the woodwork to show that they are
concerned, wanting to help etc. . . .but also . . .wow---if you don't want
to eat cotton candy and "risk" anything, then don'T! It is a different story
for adults and little kids---(and somewhere in the middle for us teenagers)
It is easier for an adult to say no because of possible long term
consequences . . .but for a kid?? I don't think so.  It is still hard for me
to make the "right" choices, and if you are always denied, then you will
make the wrong choices more often later!  A kid would get lots of happiness
out of that little bit of cotton candy!  --Gianna