Re: [IP] allergies

hi--just wanted to let you know I sympathize with you as I also have tons of
allergies -mold, dust, food (as if i didn't have enough food stuff to worry
about!), animals , , , ,etc.  Actually I take antigens under my tongue for
my allergies which are a little more precise than shots and less painful but
the tests are much more time consuming, not many people do them and they are
expensive.  --I know this doesn't have to do with diabetes, but anyway . . .
.good lluck! --Gianna