[IP] Re: cotton candy -my thoughts

     I think a lot of people are freaked out at the thought because for
     many of us,who have been diabetic for eons, have had it driven into
     our heads that sugar will kill us on impact.It's really hard to turn
     yourself around 180 degrees, especially when it has to do with health
     issues. I had read about the cotton candy whenever the first post was
     and I was stopped in my tracks. I still think if it were me, I'd opt
     for something else, but in my heart of hearts, I KNOW that it's okay
     to eat whatever you want so long as you are responsible. That's my
     background on it, and I think other "older" diabetics would probably