[IP] Grape Nuts

Ted and Maria were talking about the varbs in Grape Nuts and the density of
the cereal which is important to remember with this cereal in particular.  I
think 1/4 cup is considered a serving...a QUARTER CUP???who eats a 1/4 cup of
ANY cereal...

I think Nita wrote that Jessica's favorite cereal was Grape Nuts "O"s which
are far less dense than regular grapenuts...more like a brown, crunchy
cheerios.  I have had them and I think a serving is more like a cup or
something.  It is far less dense, and there is virtually NO fiber in it!.  It
must be General Mills ploy to attrack more consumers - the kids tend to shy
away from Grape Nuts - it is their grandma's cereal...and I avoid htem, cuz I
need more than a 1/4 cup to fill me up, evn if they are dense as pine trees