[IP] This has to stop!! Sara et al

I can't really understand what is so exasperating about having a copy of a post in front of you that someone is responding too.  I haven't a clue how to set preferences on my Prodigy MAILBOX (which as you may know is NOT the usual Prodigy mail) and have been unable to cut and paste on this program too.

I suggest you write a FAQ addressing such issues, unless of course there already is one.  Reading your post made me feel like a burden to the group - a feeling I'm already all too familiar with.