Re: [IP] Cotton Candy.../Sugar Madness,Frozen Coke Carbs

They come in med and large..when I go there today I will get the info for
them. I bolus as if I was having an 8 oz glass of coke because I always
order the med size I never finish it though..I like the freeze part.,they
also have a cherry freeze..I am not able to chew or swallow properly or use
a straw so they come with this little spoon and I spoon the ice part and
when it melts I leave the rest. Am to have a stomach tube put in soon:(
I'll report back later this afternoon with the info you asked for. These
are a Burger King.
Ginny