Re: [IP] Washington, D.C. area pumpers group Aug 22, 2 pm

Linda,

Thank you so much for the invitation.  Unfortunately, I found out last week
that my in-laws will be in town so I will have to pass this time.  I would
however, like to attend Septembers meeting, so please keep me on your list
and I will look forward to meeting all of you next time
!!
Suzanne wilson