Re: [IP] grape nuts and carbs

Let me clear this up a bit.  These were The new Grape Nuts Oh's.  They are
like cheerios.  One cup is 28g carbos.  I measure her cereal very carefully.
I was just interested in the thought that as time goes on, does ones need
for insulin vs. carbos increase.  I have had emails suggesting that I didn't
do the basal test correctly, that her basals need to be changes up or down,
and several other things.  Her basals are set correctly, the insulin vs.
carb was my only question.  I'm sorry about any confusion I may have
caused.

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year