[IP] Re (IP)oral meds for insulin resistance

<<Some of these do have nasty side effects.  I couldn't take glucophage
because it terribly upset my stomach. I have heard that Rezulin can do the
same.  My dad however has had great success.

email @ redacted wrote:
> The endo I used to work with had several type 1's on insulin resistant
> medications. Acarbose or metformin were used with great success z..

As with all cases, individual care will vary. Any concerns should be
discussed with your endo.

Barbara B.