Re: [IP] Lifescan Fast Take Meters; Reading high?

Forrest,

My FastTake only reads about 12% to 15% higher than whole
blood -- same as my AccuChek Complete.

Are you sure you are getting enough blood on your FastTake
strip?  A lot of the time the FastTake will start counting
down before enough blood is really on the strip if you
aren't fast enough.

Good luck.

8^)

--- Forrest Green <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Are the Life Scan Fast take meter supposed to read 33%
> higher than whole
> blood
> readings?  My Glucometer elite only reads 15% higher than
> my Lifescan
> Profile.
> Just wondering if people notice such high readings on the
> Fast Take..
>
> Forrest

===