[IP] Gripes -- Especially HTML

One of my biggest problems with this list has been the
people who insist on using HTML text.  Many of us with
diabetes have problems with our eyes and the tiny text of
HTML is very difficult to read.  I have had to give up on
trying to read some of these messages because my eyes just
wouldn't cooperate.  PLEASE, PLEASE, TURN IT OFF!!!

If you don't know how to turn it off, ask the admins --
they can usually help you out.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *