[IP] cotton candy

Jane I understand that potatos, rice or any other carbs can do the same
damage.  It all comes out the same in the end.  We cannot process the
carbs without insulin no matter what the source.  Now good nutrition is
another matter but what difference will an indulgence be it mashed
potatos or cotton candy we will still need to pump the insulin.  Well I
beleive we have a right to our own opinion and if you are happy it is
your own life to live.  I happen to like to loosen up ocassionally and
eat "forbidden foods" that I was told would make me drop dead the moment
they touched my lips. Knock on wood I have no major complications after
24 years with IDDM.Sheila