[IP] re: cotton candy

Not to be rude, but that's a bunch of crap! Eating junk food will not
cause complications, if YOU bolus for it and prevent highs, etc.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I think eat what you want
IF you can control your bg, that is what it all comes down to. I
haven't had cotton candy in years, and before I finally got my pump, I
didn't eat too much sweet stuff...BECAUSE of the effect it had on my bg
and shots weren't cutting it, but your darn wrong if you think on the
pump I'm going to eat one of those "diabetic diets" (nonexistent in
this house)
 If you're pumping, or if you know your body well enough to handle
those (previously no-no) foods, than do it! Whatever makes you happy,
BG #s matter, not the sugar..of course, a balanced diet is good. But
when you're out with your friends and say they want to split a
chocolate dessert, how many people are going to say, "No, if I eat one
bite of sugary stuff, it'll kill me" it won't in my humble opinion
 Your opinion may differ, but live life to it's fullest

Do You Yahoo!?