RE: [IP] I'm back

Who was your endo in Raleigh?  Dr. James Cox, III was mine for over 13 years
starting with diagnosis and initial hospitalization at Raleigh Community
Hospital.  I lived in Raleigh for about that long and moved to Charlotte 2
1/2 years ago and had to search for new doc.  Not easy after becoming so
attached to Dr. Coxe.

P.S. Going down to the beach near you next week.  We have a cottage rented
on Topsail for the week.  Pray no hurricanes.  Last year Bonnie ran us home

Susan S.