Re: [IP] OT need best place to donate for research

Vicki, there is no better charity than Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Among all charities in the world, they donate the highest fraction of their
income to research, something over 80%.   And their goal is nothing
short of a cure for diabetes.   Most other charities take a big fraction
off the top for "administration and staff",  and are very inefficient.
JDF has been the best for years, and its the one charity that I never feel
is wasting the money I give them

What I would like to find out is where is the best place for her to send the
money, where it will be used for research. She wants the money to go to the
most productive organization.