[IP] Re:Pumps

  Hi I work for Department of Defense - I frequently have to pass through
metal detectors, and the last time, I did, I must have set off every alarm
in the building!!!  They made me walk through the metal detector many times,
every time setting off the detector.  They asked me if I had a letter from
my doctor (I had none, as this was the first time to experience this).  I
don't have an answer!  Would love to hear if amybody does - already have a
letter so that when I travel, they allow my syringes to pass through.

As far as I know, it did nothiing to the pump!  Thanks God!   That would
have been the FINAL insult!

Good luck!  Jane