[IP] Re: Cotton candy

OK -

I'm taking hits from lots of people on my comments about doing without
cotton candy.
I have no complications after many years with this disease.  I ask you -
when you have
 kidney failure - is it going to be any consulation that you ate cotton
candy?  Will you care?
My next door neighbor has a severe case of termites - she puts down wooden
mulch, and
 then pays the termite people big bucks to come and treat!  Is that any
different than this issue?
Other than you're talking about your life, or that of someone you love,
maybe more than yourselves?????  One minute of pleasure?  For what?  You (or
ANY kid can't live without
 cotton candy?  Excuse me?)  Who are you kidding ???  Yourselves?
Get real - diabets kills in the most horrible way - a little at a time -
your eyes, your kidneys,
your feet!  Don't you KNOW that?