Re: [IP] this has to stop

but sara,

what about all the newcomers who don't have a clue as to what we are

as a newbie...I look at the posts and glean what I can.

I take out the stuff at the bottom...but if there are several
"opinions"...why not include them?

I am careful about the SUBJECT  ....I change/edit it so people will know
what I am discussing.

I also try to put my response at the TOP of the letter so that you don't
have to wade through the prior posts unless you WANT to.