Re: [IP] OT need best place to donate for research

Vicki, there is no better charity that Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Among all charities in the world, they donate the highest fraction of
their income to research, something close to 80%.   And their goal
is nothing short of a cure for diabetes.   Most other charities take a
big fraction off the top for "administration and staff",  and are very
inefficient. JDF has been the best for years, and its the one charity
that I never feel is wasting the money I give them

What I would like to find out is where is the best place for her to
send the
money, where it will be used for research. She wants the money to
go to the
most productive organization.