Re: [IP] Disetronic Chat 8/16

Go to http://www.disetronic-usa.com, click on the Resources link (looks
like a laptop computer), click on Chat on the next page. If you've never
been there before, you'll need to register your screen name (follow the
directions on the page).

You should also make sure your browser is configured to accept "cookies".

The chat starts at 8:00 PM CST and lasts for 2 - 3 hours, depending on how
talkative the gang is.

See you there.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted