Re: [IP] pumping insulin humalog supplement not to be found

I explained earlier that I had ordered the book Pumping Insulin and then
tried to order the humalog supplement through Torrey Pine Press
1-800-988---4772 but was told that they did not carry this and I should check
back with my source.  I check back at www.insulin-pumpers.org/ and decided to
call again.  The woman I spoke to this time explained that what I really
needed to order was the Pocket Pancreas and a humalog supplement would come
with it.  I have no idea why the first person had no knowledge of this.  I am
sorry for causing anyone here any trouble over this.