Re: [IP] pumping insulin humalog supplement not to be found

I ordered Pumping Insulin from Amazon.com today and got the info on ordering
the humalog supplement to it from the Book page at the insulin pumping site.
I called 1-800-988-4772 Torreys Pines Press and they told me they don't carry
this and that I should check back with whoever told me they did.  What do I
do now.  I will have a book with no humalog supplement.