Re: [IP] OT need best place to donate for research

In a message dated 8/16/99 1:04:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What I would like to find out is where is the best place for her to send
 money, where it will be used for research. She wants the money to go to the
 most productive organization. >>
 JDF International gives the largest percentage of money raised for research
to find a cure of any organization I know of.