Re: [IP] How long can I leave a set in? Blood appearing after sitechange?

In a message dated 8/16/99 1:15:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< plastic part that you cover had a little red dot where it is normally
 clear. >>
 do you use softsets?  If so, look closely at an unused set and you'll see
the rubber gasket that holds the tube to the set is red!  It caused me to
panic when looking at Stephen's first set.