[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] taking vitamins



I take Flintstones ;)...also vitamins C, E, A, B12, B6, calcium, and
chromium...alternate the E and A days.  I can't really say if they're doing
any good or not, but there's no harm in taking them as long as I don't over
do it, so why not.

Julie

-----Original Message-----
From: William Bartram <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] taking vitamins


>I am also taking vitamins....tastes good (Flintstones chewable)  just
>kidding!
>I take a multi, B100, C, E, and some mineral supplements...
>Bill
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Gary R Taylor <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
>Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 2:41 PM
>Subject: Re: [IP] taking vitamins
>
>
>>Ruth Schneider wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to know if and how many of you pumpers are taking a
>>> multivitamin to "help avoid" complications.   I am reading more and more
>>> about the benefits of vitamin therapy for diabetics.  wondering if I
>should
>>> be enforcing this for daughter , age ten.
>>>
>>> ruth
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------
>>> Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
>>> for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
>>I have been taking vitamin supplements for years.  IDD for 49+ years, no
>>complications.
>>Gary
>>----------------------------------------------------------
>>Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
>>for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
>>
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------
>Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
>for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

----------------------------------------------------------
Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org