Re: [IP] I just need to complain

Hey Amy!!
This is definitely the place as Jen said, to complain about WUH (wierd unexplained highs)- I do declare these happen to all of us, and that site shuffle too (new dance?) is the pits.   I always hope that I'll find a site occlusion when I change it so I can explain my high but sometimes, I do everything about as right as can be and still end up way too high or too low.  I've found that carb miscalculation problems - as in Sara's orange sesame soup with chicken - whatever- usually finds me at the most, a couple of units under bolused so my BG is elevated but ot through the moon.  And my CDEs and endo told me not to use anything but my stomach.  Go figure!

I get sick of it too - especially on those days when the sites need changing several times for whatever reason- the pump alarms start going off at wierd times and every time I slide that long, longg, lonnnnnnnggg needle into my poor body.

Hope to see you online tonight at the Dise chat!