[IP] 2:30 am bg checks?

<<Summers are no big deal since she does not participate in sports then, but
from late Aug thru June, it's this is a risk.>>

How I do agree Michael. We have hardly tested Amy this summer in the middle
of the night since soccer stopped, but started back up again last night to
test her basals and volleyball started today also. At 2a.m. she was 126. By
6:30 she was 57, and of course with volleyball and the running they do, we
have been battling the lows so far all day. Time to pull out my cheat sheets
again and come up with a plan! (guess I should have done that sooner, right?