Re: [IP] Mom's back to school jitters

ellen,

you , me and a few others have them also!  but we are not in middle school
yet!  it is so much more impersonal and huge and scary for us.  thank
goodness there have been a few diabetes cases prior to geneva entering.

I would be happy if they just knew how to squirt cake gel in her mouth and
rub her cheeks! the hell with glucagon.  then again...we have never had her
go that low.

ruth

> I took Zachary to  middle school today.  Everything went very smoothly I
> introduced him to the nurse, and reviewed the contents of the EMERGENCY
KIT I
> had  packed. Also gave her the insulin pen to keep in the refrigerator.
She