[IP] Mom's back to school jitters

I took Zachary to  middle school today.  Everything went very smoothly I
introduced him to the nurse, and reviewed the contents of the EMERGENCY KIT I
had  packed. Also gave her the insulin pen to keep in the refrigerator. She
seemed really pleased and relaxed. One question for my friends, should I be
concerned that after all I went over with her on Friday, she held the
Glucagon up to me and said "Zachary will know what to do with this
right?"   I hear Ricky Ricardo's voice saying "Luuuucy, you've got some
'xplainin' to do!"

Enjoy the day!