Re: [IP] site change - no soap and water available!!!!!!

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> kathie,
> today while in the grocery store,  I found some 'wipes' in the sundries
> dept. ( ...not baby)....and they were 'antibacterial'.  it was with the
> other travel wipes.  I would think that they would do the job.

Maybe, but not necessarily. Many things are labeled "antibacterial" but
in reality they aren't all they're cracked up to be. Soap and water
is actually very effective because the germs are washed off, trying to
kill them off by poisoning is trickier.
Ted Quick