Re: [IP] Endo's and the pump (longish)

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Endo's and the pump

Actually I wrote the statement.  I realize that he was not responsible for
contracting D and I guess maybe I came across wrong.  Taylor has a wonderful
endo, who had no problem with agreeing to place him on the pump, he had
stated that insurance wouldn't do it until he was 12.  Thanks to the
individuals (too numerous to mention) on this list our insurance company has
a copy of the letter of medical necessity.  They received it on Thursday the
12th.  Now we are just waiting for approval.  I figure I will call them
every week until they give me an answer.  I know most people would have
liked me to cut the post down, but I felt it was all pertinent.

Holly