Re: [IP] site change - no soap and water available!!!!!!

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> ruthanne

Actually, alcohol doesn't sterilize anything unless it;s soaked in it for
at least 20 minutes. It's really only useful to remove dirt because it's
a solvent that works faster than soap and water without need to rinse it off.
That's why they use it in Emergency Rooms and battlefield conditions.

Ted Quick