Re: [IP] poor asbsorbtion

> cevans wrote:
> My sugars will be going along fine and all of a sudden
> they will shoot up to 250 and then an hour later (even after a bolus
> to bring it down) up to 300.

I have some problems like this that are related to food allergies.  I
have figured out a couple of things to stay away from by logging what I
am eating and not just the carb counts.  If I suspect a food allergy and
don't have to drive soon, I will take a small dose of anti-histimane and
can tell when it starts working because my bgs come down, even when they
have been resistent to a high bolus or shot.