Re: [IP] Airport Security and the pump

Bob,

My first time through the metal detector after going on the pump, it
triggered the alarm and they wanted me to take it off until I showed
them the tubing going under my waistband and told them it was attached.
The other times no problem.  My last time I had the pump in a holder on
my calf so it would have been hard to hold away for them to use the wand
<g>.  Diestronic told me my backup pump could go in my carry on through
the xray machine.