Re: [IP] Airport Security and the pump

My first time through the metal detector after going on the pump, it
triggered the alarm and they wanted me to take it off until I showed
them the tubing going under my waistband and told them it was attached.
The other times no problem.  My last time I had the pump in a holder on
my calf so it would have been hard to hold away for them to use the wand
<g>.  Diestronic told me my backup pump could go in my carry on through
the xray machine.