[IP] saundra & deborah

Hope I got the names write...

I'd try up the basal for a shorter period of time.  I.e. maybe it needs to
be higher than it is now, but terminated at 6 am....

If the basal is right the sugar should never have a chance to rise that
high, so whether a 220 occurs at a waking time or not, it's wrong....

I realize without attaching this to your original post this might be
confusing, but  I am fighting my email program at the moment.  Let me know
if you understand!