 >I'm kinda new here.....can someone fill me in to what YMMV is??   thanks!

Most of the abbreviations that we use here are on the IP web page. So, look
first under "FAQs About Diabetes & Pumping Insulin" and then click on
"Confused about the words we use?" You'll find it all listed here.

In the meantime, YMMV means Your Mileage May Vary. Just a slang way of
saying "each person may react differently".