Re: [IP] re: poor absorption. P.S.

>It just takes the
> correction longer than I was allowing - which was only 1 hr.  I hate to
> of all the emegency site changes i did without needing to.

I do remember one of our DE (who pumps) telling me to not give a correction
for at least three hours after the first.  it takes a full 3 for it to work.
so, on my log I put little dashes in the spots for correction bolus to
remind me (often at 3 am when I am not concentrating) NOT to correct until
exactly three hours later.

so, tonight...I corrected geneva's 334 (at 8:30 PM) and we won't correct
again until 11:30 or 12:00 AM.

when these high times occur,  it takes the correction bolus a painfully LONG
time to work.  normally she responds really quickly to humalog.