At 07:46 PM 08/15/1999  Ruth Schneider wrote:
 >>but as I've learned on IP.....YMMV. (did I say it right?)
 >ok,  I guess we haven't been on IP long enough to know what the heck that
 >would someone please inform?

Most of the abbreviations that we use here are on the IP web page. So, look
first under "FAQs About Diabetes & Pumping Insulin" and then click on
"Confused about the words we use?" You'll find it all listed here.

In the meantime, YMMV means Your Mileage May Vary. Just a slang way of
saying "each person may react differently".