Re: [IP] bumper sticker

oh . . .sorry . . .didn't mean to bother anyone . . .I certainly don't want
any other people who are already diabetic continuously reminded of their
mortality, but I also feel that too many adults (especially my family at
this moment . . .grrr . . .) are NOT aware of the seriousness of diabetes
and NEED to be.  I mean, people who are diabetic (especially those of us
diagnosed when all this "great" technology was already invented) should
already know that with tight control etc. etc. etc. chances of problems are
really a lot less. However, thanks for bringing up a point that I didn't
think of.  but . . .i think I will still get my bumper sticker.  --Gianna