[IP] drinking sodas

Just had to add my two cents.   Kevin is 11 and hates diet soda. I think in
part because we went to a seminar that said how BAD it was for it. I think it
was equated to antifreeze! Anyway, if he has a regular soda (maybe 1/week) we
have learned that we count 1/2 the carbs for his bolus. For some strange
reason when we count the whole thing, he goes low! It has worked great for
us, but as I've learned on IP.....YMMV. (did I say it right?)

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99