[IP] re: poor absorption

We've had several unexplained highs.  If it happens too many more times, I'm
switching to set changes on the 2nd day, rather than the 3rd.  Her highs
happen on the last day, almost always.

Also, re: unexplained highs - I quit changing her set after 1 high, 1
correction then another high.  I now wait after correcting the second high
and it has always worked, every time.  She comes down.  It just takes the
correction longer than I was allowing - which was only 1 hr.  I hate to think
of all the emegency site changes i did without needing to.