Re: [IP] Morning bg numbers

Let me know what you find out when you check her numbers.  Rachel is 12 and
also plays soccer ... as well as basketball and lacrosse. This will be our
first sport season on the pump, so I am sure we will be adjusting her basals
this season.  The only thing we've done so far, after a particularly
strenuous soccer practice, we did reduce her basals for 4 hours starting at
11pm.  She woke up the next morning a tad high, so I guess we'll just play
with the numbers for a while.

Keep me posted and maybe we can figure out our soccer players together.
Mom to Rachel ... Right wing (striker) on her soccer team.