[IP] IV Prep

> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Michael <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] site change - no soap and water available!!!!!!
> > I thought that the IV PREP did all three functions...clean, sterilize
> > give a sticky base for the tapes all at once.  am I wrong on this?
> >
> There are two products that look very similar from Smith and Nephew.
> IV Prep & Skin Prep
> IV Prep is a sterile towelette ONLY
> Skin Prep has a sterilizing agent AND sticky stuff
> The packages look the same, except for the Name.
> Michael

After I read this I checked my IV Prep and, you know, it does just say it is
an antiseptic wipe. However, it does leave a tacky surface behind. So much
so that I have to use soap and water on my fingertips afterwards or I'm
going to have problems. IV Prep is all I've ever used with my Tenders and
I've never had any problems.