Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

On 15 Aug 99, at 23:17, Evert van der Voort wrote:
> Please Unsubscribe

I am the Admin on Duty this week and I wanted to let everyone
know that Mr van der Voort had sent this same message to:

and that message was taken care of over an hour ago.  So if you
need to unsubscribe, go on vacation, or just want to change lists,
use the address above or at the bottom of this message, it will be
responded to so much faster than messages to this list.

Thank You,

George Lovelace < email @ redacted >
IP Admin on Duty