Re: [IP] Cotton Candy, chocolate, and sweets

<<about this sweet thing!
I am allowing Geneva to have anything now.  but one item of food which
causes me some alarm re: levels is real soda.  if Geneva drinks coke or
whatever...even with bolusing for her normal time period  (carb
ratio)....her levels go way UP.
has anyone noticed this occurrence with soda?  perhaps she measured wrong,
after all, we were at this ranch and she was using a soda dispenser.  is the
soda dispenser "sweeter" than a can?>>

We haven't had Amy drink reg. soda, except if that's all there was around if
she was low. She likes diet soda, and it doesn't cause her headaches or any
of the other side effects some people have. She did have to have a Surge 1st
thing post pump, just to see what all the excitement was about. No big deal.
But, I have heard that others have problems with reg. soda also. The fountain
soda may not be as accurate as cans or bottles, because each fountain can and
is calibrated differently.