[IP] Taking regular as basal?

I am going to a water park tomorrow and of all my options, I am thinking
I want to try a shot of regular as my basal..I am on humalog.

Has anyone done this?

Another thing since I don't want to carry Sportsguard..what about my
meter and dex tabs? Whenever I disconnect I go low and then high hours
later..I take what I've missed every hour, hour and a half but just not
that happy with my pool days. or any of my days for that matter. just
not straight yet.

Michael will you adopt me??

and my husband....he's really cool and he has to come with me...we are
willing to pay rent.. ;)

dx'd 1980
pumping 8 weeks