[IP] Re: Regarding Somethings Wrong

Sam

I had a patient who had the exact same problem as you, everything
was
just great and then the readings whent up and we tried new sites,
new
insulin, new infusion sets, even changed meters, nothing worked.
Then
we tried the angle of insertion, we went from a 30 degree angle to a
20
degree angle and it all started working again.  We made a little
protractor to check the angle and everything as been great for the
last
4 months.
Who would of thought?

Steve